iPhone 3.0 is coming!

Hey All,

I know it has been a while since I blogged. I've been busy! Working on starting a new company to develop mobile applications. My first venture will be in the iPhone arena. Been busy learning ObjC, Cocoa, and X-code. Just wanted to drop you (all) a note. Should have a new iPhone application out by August, been slacking off for the summer!

Now on to my title, the iPhone 3.0 is coming! Apple has been quiet in regards to new hardware, thank the gods --just bought a new 3G. The old iPhone will be used developing my apps. I have to say the old iPhone is (in my opinion) more sturdy and easier to type on (the old iPhone was longer). Maybe I will get used to it as I used the old one for 2years. The new iPhone 3.0 software should have many new goodies, such as cut and paste, bluetooth and usb tethering (the code is there, idk if it will be turned on), and the camera takes clearer pictures.

Happy Summer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I did something kind of a big. Applied for a Doctorate program @ GWU's Graduate School of Education and Human Development (GSEHD)

The Internet is my Application!

The Business Value(s) of Social Networking Sites