RSS Week 5

iPhone 2.0 software update.

@ http://www.apple.com/iphone/softwareupdate/

I am so waiting for this update. Looks like July 11th with be the the day I plug in my trusty iPhone to my MacBook Pro and download the 2.0 Firmware. Here is what it comes with:

1. Microsoft Active Sync --Cool!
2. Scientific Calcualtor --Way Cool! too bad stats is over :(
3. Real Applications --Ajax is cool, but the internet is not always avalible
4. Builtin AIM! --Thank the GODS
5. Moble Me --cloud computing, cool to mention for school, Hi Professor Lumley!
6. PPT, aka powerpoint

Still need cut and paste! Waiting for Christmas in July! Till then

Jerry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I did something kind of a big. Applied for a Doctorate program @ GWU's Graduate School of Education and Human Development (GSEHD)

The Internet is my Application!

The Business Value(s) of Social Networking Sites