I'mmmmm Baaaacckkkk


Happy Halloween 


Image result for Jack O'Lantern


Well it has been a long nine years!

I am sure you are asking where have I been? Did some work with EMC, some solo-gig contracting, then spent four very busy years at Amazon Web Services (AWS) as a Solutions Architect, Tech Trainer, and authored a book.


AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Official Study Guide 

"May the SysOps be with you" (my light saber profile pic is from the book)

I know it is two years old, just my claiming some fame --I provided content for all chapters and wrote Chapter 10 all by myself (pay attention to the screenshots throughout the book), did the cover and interfaced with some awesome folks at AWS and Wiley.

Last year I left for Microsoft and doing the same role as a Cloud Solution Architect on Azure and a little training as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I did something kind of a big. Applied for a Doctorate program @ GWU's Graduate School of Education and Human Development (GSEHD)

The Internet is my Application!

The Business Value(s) of Social Networking Sites